Saturday, July 28, 2007

I look pregnant

Ok I'm still new at this blogger thing so I've got some weird posts that are not suppose to be there but I don't know how to erase them. And I am the worst speller so please forgive me!!ANYWAYS!
So last night I made my weekly stop into Rite Aid for a ice cream cone (Rocky Road) and the check out lady asked me when I was due, I wanted to jump over the counter and kiss her for noticing she was the very first one. I almost wanted to say to her Me? I'm not pregnant, but I thought that would be mean! For those of you who know I have been obessed with getting out of "i drink too much beer therefore I have a gut" stage and into the "hey, that lady looks like a prego" and this past week or so I am finally getting there, it only took 5 months!

10 comments:

The Sagers Family said...

Hi Katie. I'm so excited you are blogging. To delete a post on your blog click on "customize" on the top right corner of your blog then click on "posts" then it should show a list of all your posts and you can click delete there. Happy blogging, watch out it can become very addicting!

Nicole Cave said...

Hey Katie~ It's Nicole (Bandley) Cave. So you are a blogger too huh!? Hey Tammy and Chris are some of our Nursery workers in our ward. I am the nursery leader, so I have loved having them in there. Me and Emilie Fish are also her visiting teachers and it has been fun getting to know her. I wish I could say that I felt like I have been better about visiting her the last couple of months. ( I am pregnant and nauseous...but hopefully it will soon pass. Anyways just wanted to say hi...it's crazy seeing you all grown up and married...where did the old Painted Desert Ward days go...road shows, pioneer treks...those were the days!!

KABSorensen said...

I remember that too. I was so excited that someone noticed. Post a picture of your belly, I haven't seen you in forever. :) (ashlee)

Brooke said...

Hi Katie! It's Brooke LeFevre. I saw you listed on Ashlee's page and wanted to get the update on the pregnancy:0) Congrats! Glad to see you have joined the blogger world! Do you know if you are having a boy or girl?

kristenlucy said...

yessssss. another blogspot to look at. keep it
coming :) i love my friend katie gregory.

Courtney M said...

Im so jelious! I look like an alcoholic. haha Well, maybe not that bad. I want to see you!

Unknown said...

Hi Katie, It's Becky (Adams) I saw you on Courtney's page. Just saying hi! Good luck with your pregnancy. It's the best!

Emilie said...

YEAH Katie!! So happy you are on here. I know your posts will crack me up. Cant wait to check out your belly next week.

Em

Mary Stuart said...

Katie Jane!!!! I am so happy to see you blogging!!!! Do you know what you are having?

Tiffani said...

Katie!
I didn't know you were prego! How exciting!!! I'm seriously calling my mom to tell her right now! YEAH!!!
We have a blog too...
http://jtafamily.blogspot.com
Love ya!
Tiffani (Bleazard) Benson