Friday, June 13, 2008

Family pictures

When Chase got home rom his mission while we had everyone in town we did big famliy pictures. All the boys were brats the whole time, they did nothing but complain, but we still got some good ones. I love my family so much we all grew up together and were raised more like brothers and sisters than cousins. We hung out everyday during the summer, all holidays and just about every chance we got. We always lived so close together until my aunt moved then my grandma but we all still see eachother alot and love the time we get to spend!






with the great-grandkids

My grandma and grandpa with all the grandkids

The whole family

Nicole lovin on Carson

My cousins Nicole and Kristin Two of my very best friends!

4 comments:

Tiffani said...

Great pics! I love your WHOLE family. They are all so great. Your grandparents are the sweetest people ever. Thanks for posting these pics. It was fun to see everyone together.

Theresa Rodriguez said...

What a beautiful family! You guys all looked so cute. I love the big familY picture and everyone in the same shirts. Those turned out sooo great. Love the one of you kristen and nicole too. What hotties you guys are lol

Mandy said...

If there is a family I love as much as my own, its this one. You are all such Spragues-all from the same little cookie cutter in heaven. Everyone looks gorgeous, of course. Sweet little Alli right in the front-oh so cute. Darren and Landon, I cant believe them. And well Steven, if only he would have been a few years older who knows??? You all look fabulous-and hello-isnt Kristen prego-she doesnt look like it.

Cindy said...

Great pics! Your family is just darling!