Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I really hate blogging so the only time I do is when I have something exciting to post, which is what alot of you do too. So it really looks like we live these magical lives with vacations and birthday parties, and everyone is always smiling and happy. Well on Saturday I asked my friend Courtney to take a family picture of us for Chritmas cards. Matt HATES taking pictures and complains the whole time and does the strangest things in pictures. So this picture is of us arguing about having to take this picture. I'm trying to make the point that we are doing these pictures wether he wants to or not and the sooner he realizes this, quits goofing around, and smiles nice we can be done. And Courtney thinking she is sooo funny decides to capture this magical moment. So yeah we fight, we argue, we annoy each other (Matt says that all I ever say to him is that he is annoying!) and here is the proof!!!

13 comments:

Kathryn e. said...

What a great action shot! I love the picture and am so gald that you posted it! I would fram it if I were you! You two are so funny!

Tara said...

This looks like Scott and I when taking pictures too. Classic shot! Thanks for sharing.

Amanda J said...

That is so funny! I think every family goes through that argument every time family pictures are being taken!

Courtney M said...

I do think I am hilarious actually!

Adventures in Healing said...

That is so funny. What's funnier is that I can totally hear your voice in my head both explaining the shot and arguing with him about it. Awesome. Thankfully my husband has already grasped the concept of 'quit goofing off and it'll get done faster'

Theresa Rodriguez said...

thats awesome! I love carsons face he is like crap im stuck in the middle and have no where to go! Good to know were not alone in the lovely world of bickering and fighting in marriage lol.

Ashlee said...

I love it! We have lots of those days, but not a lot on film.

Melissa said...

Oh Katie! I just love you! I MISS YOU! Please come visit. SOON!

Melissa said...

Rodney is reading this with me right now and says that every guy does that. So true. Does Matt care what pictures you put on your blog? My hubby does. It's almost like I've got to get it proof read through him first!

Tara said...

Hilarious!!! Cameron HATES taking pictures too. It will be one of the rare occasions that you may hear him swear.

The Johnson Five said...

Ha..ha...I love it! You guys are awesome...and the pic turned out fantastic! See you at the million parties we have this weekend!

Cindy said...

It is actually a pretty funny picture! Those are the ones you'll look back on and laugh about!
Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Nicole Cave said...

The picture at the top turned out great. Poor little Carson's face!!