Friday, January 2, 2009

Well Christmas has come and gone. All the decorations are down at my house. I was really in the christmas decorating mood this year, but by the end of december it just felt like clutter. I did my annual trip to Tia Pan the day after christmas and got some really fun christmas decorations for next year!!(it gives me something to be excited about for next year) We had a grat Christmas we spent time with both our families, It is soooo nice having them both so close! We had great food and lots of fun presents like I got a kitchen aid mixer, we got wii, matt got a shotgun, carson got many many toys and we all got lots of clothes. Every year our parents both do the most amazing christmas's we love you guys and are so thankful for all you do!! The day after Christmas we went up to utah to my parents cabin and spent the weekend with my moms family, it wasn't the same without everyone that was gone (jordan, Brooke, Jordan, kristin, steve, and nicole) we missed you guys! I also came to the conclusion that I HATE the cold, I hate the snow too, Don't get me wrong it is very pretty to look at, but it is messy and cold, and slippery, and cold cold cold. I have decided I like las vegas it has been sooo beautiful here this week, i will remind my self of this come August!!! well here are a few picts from Christmas and a couple of carson's 1 year pics, I also need to give a shout out to my friend Courtney who did all these pictures she's not even a photographer, I was so proud of her, i love you Court!!

cars in one of his new christmas outfits


matt loves the packers and so my brothers decided to buy him this hat, they think they are really funny

he got this and a basketball hoop from my mom, the hoope he hasn't quite figured out yet, but me and matt are having alot of fun with it!!

the new wii (this is what we have been doing ALOT lately)

a little activity table from matts parents, even after its been set up his loves to climb up it and stand on top, lets just say he's been spending alot of time in his time out chair!! Naughty little boy!

Cars in his Christmas jammies













10 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Fun...looks like you guys had a great christmas! We'll have to come over and play wii with you sometime. I love the Cars christmas outfits, so cute.

Theresa Rodriguez said...

I LOVE the converse. I am sooo excited for draven to get big enough to wear them. They are the best. Those pictures are so cute. Glad you guys had a great holiday. Time to get together soon!!!!

Melissa said...

I like your little converse shoe picture. These pictures look like they were easier to do than your last experience! So whose ugly sweaters did you borrow?!! Just kidding, you don't want to emberas anyone!

Kim said...

Those are great pictures! What a cute little family! :)

The Johnson Five said...

K we got our Wii too and Rock Band...you guys need to come rock out with us!

The Key's said...

I'm so sad I missed Christmas :( But I have to say your pictures are TOO cute! And it makes me miss Cars so much!! Give him a big hug for me and I hope I get to see you guys soon! Love you and miss ya!

Crystal said...

Cute Pictures! Carson has such a contagious smile.
I have to agree with you on the cold weather. I grew up in freezing cold Northern Utah weather, and I don't even like it. Yay for going to the park in January with just a jacket.

Chris and Shani said...

Your family is so dang cute!! Miss ya!

Pike's Place said...

I love Carsons sweater vest! Is that form H&M? he is getting soo big!
Miss you! Love ya

Chels Allred said...

your little guy is THE cutest!!! i love that little houndstooth vest!