Friday, March 13, 2009

So, I'm back and I am really going to try to be better at this. To be honest I haven't even gotten on the computer for a while to check the blogs, and Matt keeps me updated daily on the things that are going on in the blog world. That's right Matt checks the blogs almost daily!!! He keps me updated on all the gossip around the world, be it entertainment gossip, blog updates, or actual news, I do love that man!!! Matt has been on my case to post this for weeks so here it is I'M PREGNANT!!! I'm a little over 13 weeks now and am finally getting to feel like a normal person, my poor baby and husband who have had to deal with the barfing, and all day sickness, it's getting better and I think I'm over the scary stage so we are really excited!! This one was a bit of a surprise, I went to the doctor to start all the fertility stuff again, and they ran a whole blood work up, and a couple days later at 9:30 at night I get a phone call from my Dr. of course I miss the phone call and had to wait unitl the morning to find out what I was dying from (yes thats what I jumped to, why else does your dr. call that late, and I didn't even guess I was pregnant) well come to fing out I was only like 4 weeks along, so I wasn't getting to excited cause I'm a high risk for miscarriage, but everything looks good so i feel like I can finally let the news out!! I'm so thankful this happened all on it's own cause I just didn't have the stomach to do the fertility route yet again. So yeah there is our big news, Sep 15th is the big day, what a fun summer it's going to be for me!!!! Swimming everyday!!!!

I've even been a slacker on taking pictures of Carson. SO here are a few from the past couple months. This was the first and only picture where I have been able to see his cute little front teeth (Matt thinks they are kinda goofy looking)


17 comments:

lauren said...

congrats we are excited for you guys! thats great you didnt have to spend any extra money on fertility!!!

Adventures in Healing said...

Yay!!!!!!!!! I probably would have found out if I went to book club last night huh? I wish you would have let me know so I could help out though! Let me bring you dinner or something on one of your crappy days. I'm happy to help and I'm SO excited for you...I know how much you have been wanting this.

Cynthia said...

Oh hunny we are so in the same boat. I know there is nothing that can be said for morning sickness, but Congrats! We are due really close together. More babies for the Valley Vista Ward!

Chels Allred said...

congratulations! baby number two! me and my husband love to watch your little guy during sacrament meeting. he is adorable! I'm with ya though, morning sickness=NOT fun. we are pregnant too! our babies will probably go to school together. cute!

Amanda J said...

Congratulations!! Seriously, if you need anything... someone to watch Carson during the day, need something from the store, dinner... whatever, just call! 742-3988.

Charlie Nicole said...

Congrats Girl!!!!!!!!!

The Johnson Five said...

Ya!! The word is out! You know I can't keep secrets! ha..ha..!! By the way...what's the ward's blog address????

Crystal said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. Morning sickness is no fun. Hopefully, you can start feeling better. Let me know if you need anything.

Tara said...

YEAH!!! Congratulations!!! What great news. Let me know if you need anything!!! By the way, Brey was born Sept 13th...you can handle the summer. Just swim!!!

Pike's Place said...

SOOOO EXCITING!!!! September babies are the best babies and grow to be the coolest kids...just sayin :)

Theresa Rodriguez said...

yyyaaayyyyy I am so excited for you guys! I agree with the previous statment of lindsey. September babies rock! I cant wait to give you a big fat hug. CONGRATULATIONS. whoop whoop for the gregories!

Amber said...

how exciting is that?? oh, I'm so happy for you that it happened on its own. i can't even imagine going through all of that. Yea, for feeling better, too.

steph j. said...

Congratulations Katie, It's so fun to see your family grow, you make beautiful children!

Nicole Cave said...

Congratulations to you guys!!

jeremyand jessicapotter said...

congrats! that is so exciting. im sure your parents are so thrilled

Adventures in Healing said...

Hey...how goes that being better at blogging thing? ;)

De La Paz said...

Congrats on the pregnancy.I am very happy for you.