Monday, July 13, 2009

Can I just say I love these girls!!! My friends took me out for my birthday on Friday. We went to kona grill and ate way to much, then went to see The Proposal at 10:30 and just let me say thats so my bed time right now, but Kinsey kept me awake during the movie, she is the BEST person to sit next to in a movie cause she actually laughs out loud. Then we went to Whits house and stayed up till 4 in the morning talking. I'm just starting to recover from that!! It was such a fun night. Melissa we are so glad you got to come down and hang out with us, we miss you. Thanks girls for a great birthday party!!!

6 comments:

Tara said...

I am so sad I couldn't make it. Dang my husband for not being here to babysit! I owe you lunch!

Love you...hope you had a great birthday.

Tara said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!! Glad you had a great one. By the way..you look adorable. Are you having a baby shower??? And your backyard looks awesome.

kristenlucy said...

good times...you gotta love girls nights!! looking good katie jane...how much longer you got?

Pike's Place said...

how fun! Glad you had a fun birthday! Maybe one year when we are older and live in the same place as you i can celebrate with you! you look so dang cute prego! love ya and miss ya

The Johnson Five said...

Still haven't seen The Proposal...heard from everyone it is soo good!

qifei2012 said...

A person with a personalized computer system in addition to You can restrict may make reputation defeats. This is exactly authorized using a do better than earning software programs for acquire out of a variety of webpages Beast Surpasses just by Expert
Beats By Dr.Dre Tour.Dre Guru
Beats by Dr.Dre Pro. The majority of overcom helping to make software programs are free of charge of charge, even though you will find that need to be procured
Monster Beats By Dr.Dre Tour. Purchasing a good hip hop beat earning program results in boundless having access to more seems, music together with examples
Monster Beats by Dr.Dre Pro. Monster Headphones