Sunday, September 9, 2007

Catching Up

I know I am way past over due for a new post. Yes my life has been that dole that I couldn't think of anything to post. I was put on modified bed rest last week, which means I have to take it kinda easy. I guess my long working hours and my nonstop busy body personality finally caught up to me and my bpdy is saying SLOW DOWN LADY!! My doctor had me take the week off work and wants me to quit until I have the baby, I had one week off and I am already bored, I don't know what I would do until December. I'm going back to work tommorow and just really cutting back on my hours. So I pretty much just hang out now. We did find out that we are suppose to close on our new house by the end of the month, so that is always good.Talk about when it rains it ours huh. Our house actually is ahead of schedule, I didn't think that ever happened. We have been living at my parents house since the beggining of April and they have been really good sports. I know they are gonna miss us when we leave, we keep it exciting there!!! j/k So I put some pics of our house over the past few months.


11 comments:

Tara said...

Beautiful house! I am so excited for your cute little family. Big, exciting things happening a lot lately!

Courtney M said...

Cute House! I love the picture of Matt with the dog haha

kristenlucy said...

well, since we can't seem to get ahold of each other i will resort to communicating this way!! :) your house is very pretty and big...when can i come see it? bed rest SUCKS...when can i come bring you lunch or something?

Cindy said...

Where is your house at? It is beautiful! Congrats. Take it easy...just think...you are almost there!!! YEA!

Emilie said...

House looks great. Can't wait to see it. Bedrest sucks. Did it 2 times and probable again. Hopefully the next couple of months will go fast.

Lisa Mc said...

katie
I sat with your mom in the hosptial the day you were there.
Josh and Lisa had their new baby Lily about 4:00 on the 30th. I didn't want to bother you while you were there. I know how stressful those times can be. I am so happy
your doing well!!! I love your new house.
Lisa

Nicole Cave said...

Where is this house located? Just so you know...we were living with Ashton's parents when I was pregnant with my first too, waiting for our house to be done. We got our keys on the 22nd of December and on the 23rd I was induced with Charity. I know we probally could have waited and moved the next week but I just really wanted to bring her home to our house. Just make sure you take care of yourself...make everybody else do everything for you. You have the perfect excuse!!

Jenn said...

I love your house! I see you almost every day so when can we go actually see the house before you move in??=) Call me and we will go!

Emilie said...

How are you feeling? Heard there was some complications. Em

Mandy said...

Katie
I missed seeing you at Jordans wedding. I am so sorry about all your complications. You were in my thoughts and prayers the whole day. Your poor mom was so sad she wasnt with you. I hope things are going better for you.

Take care
Mandy (Brown) Hansen

Tiffani said...

I heard thru the grapevine (your mom to my mom to me:) about your little one trying to make an early apperance. So sorry to hear about the bed rest. That sucks. I guess the bright side is that its not your 4th kid and you have 3 others running wild while you lay there?!?!? I really feel for you though. I can't imagine how out of my mind I would be just having to stay put.
Good luck.