Monday, January 21, 2008

Not that anyone cares!!!

Not that anyone cares BUT I got a new scanner and I was having alot of fun scanning pictures on my computer and came across some funny ones of me and matt. For some reason we have pictures of us together way before we were dating, but we kinda look like we were together in them. I guess we were just meant to be huh!?! It makes me laugh sometimes to thing about the kid I am married to, and just how long I have known him for, and my huge crush I used to have on him when I was little. So anyways this blog really has no point I was bored and got a kick out of seeing us together when we were young and skinny!
Our wedding sept 03 don't we look happy, those were the days j/k!!

This is one of our engagment pictures

This is the night I got engaged, nothing like a new ring look how it blings (it's not that shiny anymore)

This is right when we started dating (dec 02) Courtney and Taylor came on that date with us that night, they are both married to other people now but it's a fun picture

This one is awsome right! I had just finished a dance show, I promise I didn't normally dress like a hooker

This is from 2000 sometime I took Matt as my date to some Young Womens ho-down activity

Halloween '99 I thing Matt is suppose to be a nerd (he is wearing my little brothers old glasses) and I am Cinderella if you can't tell

This pic is from New Years Eve 1999-2000 LOVE the bangs, it took me forever to get rid of those things

15 comments:

Tara said...

Classic photos! Thanks for sharing.

Emilie said...

Love the pictures. Its so funny that you guys knew eachother so long. BTW you would make a really hot hooker one day if he ever loses his job :)-

Kristi said...

MY hubby and I have a similar story, although, he chased me for six years before I finally slowed down! :) Just for the record I think you have gotten prettier with age! Maybe being a wife and mommy fits you best!

Courtney M said...

I love those!! Remember on that date we watched Zoolander or something and Matt did not get it. They didn't think it was funny at all. We kept telling them there is nothing to get, you just laugh, but there was no getting through to him. I LOVE the hooker outfit American Women ;)

Tammy Gregory said...

Love the Britney Spears pants! I never realized how much you changed, you look so young in some of those pics! You guys are too cute. I'm going to put pics of me and Chris through all the years for our anniversay, should be funny...

Lindsay said...

Hi Katie
I just came across your blog! It was so fun to see pictures of your cute family! Give that sweet baby boy a hug.
Love
Lindsay (Mortensen) Bailey

Theresa Rodriguez said...

Those are awesome! I remember the halloween ones i have pictures of us then...and the dance performance one too. So crazy how things work out in life. I loved em! thanks for sharing!

kristenlucy said...

ummm...i care. those were AMAZING!!

LuDLoW LiFe said...

Hey Katie,

Those pictures are hilarious! your little guy is so cute and you look great!
~Adrianne

steph j. said...

katie, those are great! it's also comforting to know that johnny and i aren't the only ones with pictures that look like that.(bangs and all)

Nicole Cave said...

I love old pictures...those are actually how I remember you both. I love the Painted Desert Ward years...no worries, just fun memories! By the way most places will clean your wedding ring for free and it will look just like you bought it!!

Cindy said...

Those are some cute pictures. It is fun to go through all your old stuff...it brings back all the fun memories.

Page said...

I randomly clicked on your blog just now (blog hopping is what I do while nursing my baby!) and was amazed at how similar our babies are! I have a Carson, born November 20th, who was also in the NICU for about a week.

Just thought that was funny!

Chris and Shani said...

Katie, That is so funny to look at all your old photos! And your little baby is so cute! I need to come and see you and him

Stephanie King said...

Those are great pics! I LOVE old photos. My dad has a few in his desk at home I think you'd enjoy. I'm not sure where he found them but they're from a YM campout YEARS ago with matt, brooklynn, adam, brandon, jason, i think your brother ... and a couple other guys.

I remember every single one of those photos (except the engagement ones...). I don't know if I've seen them before, or if I just happened to be there. We've sure had fun! Love you!