Saturday, February 2, 2008

Just some new picts.

Not a whole lot going on at our house. My little man started smiling, and not the gas smiles either. I love it! He is FINALLY starting to get some chub on him, I'm really working hard to get some meat on those skinny bones of his. He has become such a great sleeper, and such a chill little boy. Here are a few pictures from the past couple weeks. I had some others I wanted to put on, but they are on my phone and I can't figure out how to get them off, but I'm going to keep trying!



this is the closest I have come to getting him smiling on camera


Lovin his shower

This face cracks me up

8 comments:

Theresa Rodriguez said...

I love that shirt NEW! Thats why I got it for you! It looks even cuter on him then on the hanger. I love how relaxed he looks in the shower picture too. What a doll!

LuDLoW LiFe said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love that age! They can't move yet, but can start to see and recognize you! I'm glad that he is sleeping for you, more than I can say! Ha ha! Payton is teething right now, so we are not getting much sleep. enjoy it while you can!

Lindsay said...

He's just beautiful! I bet he is so much fun!

jeremyand jessicapotter said...

his little towel is so fun. what a little cutie

steph j. said...

katie, cute haircut! Johnny told me that you cut your hair...so how does it feel? I love it! That baby is too cute. I promise to send his gift with Johnny this week. (so sorry) I loved his birth announcement too!

Chris and Shani said...

Thanks sweetie! I need to see that little boy of yours! And your short hair looks super cute!

Anonymous said...

Isn't he so cute...he looks as happy as can be in the shower! And I love the picture of you and him, how adorable!!!

Katie Mills said...

He is so adorable, I love the pictures of him in the towel. And I LOVE your hair. It looks so cute on you!