Sunday, February 10, 2008

night out!

Last night me and my buddy Whitney went to "The Producers" one of my clients works there and got these free tickets for the closing night and asked me if I wanted them, OF COURSE i wanted them!!! Matt had a long day of golfing and was tired so Whit and I went for a little girls night! It was such a fun play, we really didn't know anything about it but we both really enjoyed. I posted a couple pictures from our night. We had to document it because really how often do we get out on the town on a Sat. night! thanks Whit for going with me, I had a blast

Us with Tony Danza, well just a cardboard cut out of him!


The big black blobs are us, but we are standing infront of the stage

4 comments:

Tara said...

Fun night out, glad you enjoyed yourself!

Theresa Rodriguez said...

Thats so great! I went to that show with dave and his parents. I had no idea what it was and laughed my butt off the whole time. It was with David Hasselhoff though lol so funny. You guys look so cute. Glad you had a great time!

Cindy said...

It is so good to just get out every now and then. Glad you had a fun night! You look beautiful!

Candace said...

How fun. I hadn't heard of that show. I for some reason didn't have your blog on my list and I just saw all the pictures of your little boy. So cute. You look great too.