Sunday, April 27, 2008

If Carson was a girl!

So last night we were at Brandon and Courtney's and we were looking at all Scarletts cute clothes and decided to put Carson in one of her swimming suits that are to big for her right now, but fit him perfect! I know we are awful parents, and these pictures will probably cost me thousands of dollars in therapy 15 years down the road, but don't they look cute?!?!? I always thought Carson looked like such a little boy, but now I'm not so sure!
Scarlett as a boy and Carson as a girl!



Why would you do this to me Mom???

11 comments:

Tammy Gregory said...

HAHAH K so I didn't read anything you wrote i just saw the pic and was like aww how cute, and i thought that little girl looks so much like Carson, then i read what you wrote and died! You guys are too funny! Poor Carson, when he turns out gay we'll know why. LOL J/K.

Tara said...

That is just WRONG! But he does make a cute girl...either way your kid is adorable!

Katie Mills said...

I am sure that will cost you in therapy for little Carson! Nate would never let me do that. They are funny pictures though! I love that swimsuit!

Jenn said...

That is great!! He looks just like you!! I LOVE IT!

Theresa Rodriguez said...

He is getting so big! And seriously looks like you are gonna have the cutest little girl too! What a fun transvestite baby you have LUCKY!

Mandy said...

You are the meanest mom ever! But, what an adorable little girl he makes! He is just too darn cute.
I did that to Jake Yardley one time-my mom couldnt tell who he was. I think I might have scarred him for life!

Trish said...

That is so funny! He makes one manly looking girl! Stick to the blue!

Nicole Cave said...

You guys are too funny!!

Jana said...

He's already five months? He is getting so big! I'm not so sure about the outfit, but good times right? He's probably saying, "Mom, seriously!" Cute though!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh...cruel!! Just kidding, HILARIOUS! Your little family is georgeous Katie and Matt. I'm soo happy for you both.
Of course my blog isn't as cute as yours, but you can check it out at www.delaballard.blogspot.com

Adventures in Healing said...

Oh my gosh...that is hilarious!! He makes an awfully cute girl!