Thursday, September 4, 2008

labor day

We had a great labor day weekend. Me, my mom and carson wentup to the cabin on wednesday and hung out for a couple days. Then on friday everyone else came up to join us! We threw my cousin Jamie a bridal shower, Matt went mountain biking with my brothers, we hung out with all my moms side of the family, and went to the iron county fair. We had so much fun we love going up there when everyone is up there!!
Matt playing the fair games

Brooke won an awsome prize at the fair!!!

Carson and my dad


all the girls after the bridal shower

Jamie opening one of her sexy nighties

Our family at the fair

Carson had so much fun with the balloons when we picked them up for my cousins bridal shower


Carson and my cousin Allie

5 comments:

Theresa Rodriguez said...

yay new post! Carson is getting soooo big!He looks adorable. Im so glad you guys had a fun weekend. You look awesome by the way. And I am gonna need to see you before I have my baby, so lets get on that k?! xoxo

The Key's said...

I miss Carson and you already :) That was such a fun weekend!!! Can't wait to play again - it better be soon :) love ya

Cynthia said...

Okay I need your help. I can't find anyone on this side of town to sharpen my haircutting scissors. Who does yours?

Tara said...

Hey, where have you guys been? Get back to church soon. RS is not the same.

The Johnson Five said...

GIRL...I'M STILL SAD WE NEVER GOT TO SEE YOU GUYS THERE...NEXT TIME FOR SURE...AND NEXT YEAR...YOU'RE DOING THE 5K WITH US!! YOU DON'T HAVE AN OPTION! HA..HA..LOVE YA!!