Wednesday, September 17, 2008

i heart 90210

Ok so I just want to give a shout out to my new favorite show 90210!! Matt and I became total 90120 lovers from the very first show! Sorry Matt I just let everyone know your dirty little secret! We watch tv shows geared for teens i.e. Gossip Girl, One Tree Hill, and before they got canceled Gilmore Girls, and The OC! I never got to into the old 90210 it was alittle to "late night telivision" for my young mind, so I don't know how it compares, but what's not to love, pretty teenagers, pretty clothes, nice cars, beautiful California, and some pretty good love triangles. If that's not good TV I don't know what is. So I suggest you all give it a try, its' on Tuesday nights at 8 and we are only like 3 episodes into it so it's very easy to catch on, well let's face it, it's always easy to catch onto those kind of shows. For those girls out there whos husbands won't watch stupid girlie shows with you, I'm very sorry because it is really nice not to have to watch them by my self anymore, but it took me a long time to get Matt to finally admit that he likes some of them! Oh also dont judge us on our choice of TV shows. No one is perfect, we all have our little thing, juicy tv just happens to be ours.

12 comments:

The Roundy's said...

Hey guys!! I watch all of the teen shows too!! I really enjoy 90210 as well the new series. The dynamics of the characters are different than the old one but the story is basically the same.

KABSorensen said...

I have the same dirty little secret! I watch all of those shows and make Kenny watch them too! Don't be ashamed. Ashlee

Angela and Mike said...

haha, we watched it for the first time this week too...we'll see if we catch on. It seems fun though!

Adventures in Healing said...

haha. I haven't been able to get into this one myself and I haven't given Gossip Girl a try. BUT my very favorite shows were Gilmore Girls and The OC and we do still watch One Tree Hill (though I often find myself wondering why). Don't worry, Billy watches them all with me too. Same with Grey's and Pushing Daisies but those aren't teeny bopper shows. Have you seen Privileged? I only caught a bit but I bet you'd like it.

Theresa Rodriguez said...

i love trash tv. im not judging you. I love it and i love that matt watches it with you. sometimes i can get dave to watch some shows with me too. sometimes i walk in and he is already watching some corny show and it just puts a smile on my face. im easily entertained. obviously

Shannon Allen said...

I am a huge One Tree Hill fan! I am so glad there are others in the world that like these trashy teen shows like me! My hubby watches it with me too!

Brooke said...

I am glad to have found the "dirty little secret" club! I am a card carrying member. I haven't tried the new 90210. I loved the old one so much that I am having a hard time accepting the new one, but on your recommendation (and Matt's:) ), I will give it a go!

Nicole Cave said...

You are so juicy...I actually watched it tonight.

The Halligan's said...

Oh my gosh... thanks A LOT! I read your post, got really interested and watched an episode. It was really good, and kind of juicy! =) Now I have ANOTHER show that I am going to get addicted too! =)

Tara said...

That is hilarious that Matt likes 90210!!! I am laughing right now. Good to see you this morning. I need to do some morning walks too.

Jodi said...

So I'm glad I'm not the only trash T.V. watcher. I love the show. I can't wait for the trend show it's gonna be so fun. see ya

sadie said...

im obsessed with 90210. glad to see someone else is too.