Sunday, October 26, 2008

On Saturday night we went to my parents wards trunk or treat. It was so much fun lots of candy all the cute kids in there costumes, dinner and a haunted house (which my brother, his friends, my uncle, and my dad were in) my dad was the scary guy at the end chasing you with the chain saw! Fun night!!
Aaargh matie!!

Carson looks a little drunk there I guess thats good for the pirate image huh!!



The cute little Labrum family (jens camera is a little ghetto right now so you can use this pic)


One of Carsons future besties Austin


My cousin Allie and Cars-a-roni

2 of my favorite besties, Jen and Whitney

7 comments:

Tara said...

Cute pirate!

You look so great in these pics, love the make-up. Is it from our Nordstrom's trip?

Angela and Mike said...

I'm in love with the pirate costume. He looks SO CUTE.

The Key's said...

Oh my heck Carson looks way too cute!! And your pics of Knotts brings back good memories :) We need to plan another family trip! I miss you guys - I hope to see you soon! Love ya!

Adventures in Healing said...

Where on earth did you get that pirate costume? He looks fabulous!

Unknown said...

Cute costumes!

The Johnson Five said...

Arg Matie! Love the costume girly! And your blog background is rockin!

The Key's said...

Kate - I need your e-mail address please :) Thanks! Can't wait to see you soon!!