Friday, October 3, 2008

cute crazy kids!!!!!

So my sister-in-law Bri decided to take some pictures of the kids together, since they have never had one of all the grandkids together. I'll be honest I thought it was going to be pretty easy we would et alot of cute shots and they would all behave, YEAH RIGHT!!! Let's just say I fel for those of you who have more than 2 kids, I don't know how you ever get a family picture done. One was always crying, or walkling or crawling away, looking in a diferent direction, and sometimes not a single one of them was looking at the camera. It was so funny I just had to laugh, they are such cute litle kids!!! So here are a few from our little adventure.











5 comments:

Crystal said...

Hi Katie, I just discovered your blog as I was checking some other ward members blogs. I'd say you did quite well on the cousin pictures. There's some cute way cute ones.

The Woods People said...

I LOVE Carson's shoes!! Cute pics!

The Johnson Five said...

Oh so cute!! Where did you take those? K..Im so excited about our bunko..you need to give me a list of my duties!

Holly said...

Katie,
Where did you take your pictures. I love the nature look.

Tara said...

Carson is looking more and more like Matt to me. Too cute!

I was so glad I got some girl time in with you last week. BUNCO and our lunch date was fun, but not enough. Grab some girls and head up here for a weekend of FOOD and SHOPPING! I miss you guys!