Saturday, November 10, 2007

Tagged

Bri tagged me...
6 facts or habits about me

1.I have 3 big pet peeves
-unpainted toe nails
-when people don’t put the toilet paper on the roll
-really loud breathing (which I do now that I am big prego)

2. I love to cook, dinner, dessert, breakfast anything, but I hate to grocery shop

3. I can use a public bathroom without touching anything, Now that is a real talent

4. I love make-up, and I have a ton of it, I always think I need more and I like the expensive crap too. I love to walk through the make-up counter in the department stores, and look at all the new products.

5.My favorite thing is to take a shower. When I’m sad, mad, or just having a bad day I take a shower and instantly feel better. It’s the place that I go to clear my head.

6. I love noise, I always have to be talking, or the TV has to be on or the radio, there just has to be some kind of background noise.

I tag Whitney, Tara, Jen, and Kristen

5 comments:

Tara said...

I have an idea...I love to grocery shop so I will do all the shopping and you can do all the cooking. Deal?

How are you feeling? Do you need any help getting things settled into the new house? I am dying to see this gorgeous new home of yours.

Emilie said...

These were cute. How was the Dr. Appt?

the gregory's said...

everything is good Tara you can come see the house anytime. Just waiting to pop this kid out!!!

Tammy Gregory said...

We have the same pet peeves! Chris breathes so loud sometimes and I remember my dad doing it so loud in church i would always elbow him and tell him to be quiet lol!

Theresa Rodriguez said...

Katie i dont think my toe nails were painted when i came over the other day. oops. lol good to know you hate heavy breathing too...i "accidently" kick dave at night when he breaths too loud. we have a king size bed and he insists on sleeping right by me and breathing heavy...cant handle it...wanna scream...so when i kick him he moves. works for me! Fun hearing things about ya. I miss ya