Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween Party

On Saturday we went to my parents wards trunk-or treat. Me and Matt were lame and didn't dress up, but I did go in my super cool wheelchair!! I still was up walking around way too much, and have been paying for it ever since, but that's ok becuase it was so fun. There was good food, fun friends there, and lots of candy. My Dad won the award for "craziest costume" and he was very proud of that fact. Not that his costume was that crazy, it's just that people don't really expect the Bishop to come dressed as a thug. And not only did he dress the part, he walked the part, and talked the part, and thought he was pretty cool!! When I was looking at the pictures from this night Matt looks kinda high in all of them, makes you wonder huh?!?!?! J/K

5 comments:

Courtney M said...

I love it. And I LOVE your dads constume! He's great.

Tammy Gregory said...

K this is hilarious! I never thought to see my old Bishop looking like this! Ha he's too cute.

Nicole Cave said...

I would love a wheel chair right now!!

Cindy said...

I love the pirate costumes!!! Very fun. Have a great Halloween!

Anya said...

Hi- it's your husband's boyfriend's wife...did that make sense?! I didn't know you had a blog, but now I can hear first hand about you and the baby, house, etc., without hearing a half story about something about you maybe moving into your new house.... this is ours:
www.theboysandanya.blogspot.com