Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Bringing Home The Baby

Sorry I've been really bad about posting. We finally got to bring Carson home on Friday afternoon!!!! It's been a exhausting and awsome all in one! I have to say I wouldn't mind having those night nurses back to take care of him, but it was getting so exhausting spending all my time at the hospital and having to drive back and forth. I love just being able to hold my baby all day without a million nurses and doctors hanging around, and to hold him without all his cords coming out of his body. He's such a good boy and he is sleeping pretty good. We feel a little out of our league, but we are getting the hang of it. Here are some new pic.
Just sleeping

Saying his prayers

6 comments:

Tiffani said...

He is so beautiful! Perfect skin. I want to kiss him.

lauren said...

katie and matt he is soo cute, we are so happy for you guys! and glad he is home we want to see him jason and lauren

Anya said...

He is adorable... now if only he was allowed outside... J/K
Have you felt like eating him yet?...Don't worry, you will. Ask Sam :)
Will you send me your address?

Mull Family said...

Katie, you probably don't remember me, but this is Cherie (previously MacDonald, but now Mull). I was good friends with Jordan back in the day. I found your blog and thought I'd say hi. Your little man is adorable! Congrats!

steph j. said...

he is so stinkin cute! your right...he looks just like matt! i want to come see him and give him his gift!

Theresa Rodriguez said...

youre baby is so cute! I am so happy things are going well for you. cant wait to come over and hold the little guy. youre gonna be an excellent mother.