Sunday, December 30, 2007

Our fun night out

While my brother Jordan and his wife Brooke were in town we decided to have a fun night out. Matt's parents were nice enough to watch Carson while we were out. We went to this moroccan restraunt called Merekesh. It has great food, a fun atmosphere, and even has belly dancers. Then we went to the Bellagio to see the garden decorated for christmas.
the old folks

me and brooke

the girls

infront of the Bellegio Christmas tree

my brother trying to belly dance

my parents, and the belly dancer

Us at dinner

3 comments:

Theresa Rodriguez said...

You looks so great! Im glad you got to have a fun night out. I took a belly dancing class one time...pretty tough stuff actually lol. You should try it. Hope you all had a merry christmas and happy new year! XOXO

Tara said...

Ditto to Theresa...you look amazing! Glad to see you got some time off from mama duty and got to enjoy yourself...very important!

Courtney M said...

I love your dads face with the belly dancer behind him. Hahaha he looks so comfortable ;) Oh I talked to your mom for a long time last night. I love her.