Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Happy Birthday Mattie!!!


Happy 26th Birthday to you!!! Today is Matt's birthday and he decided he wanted me to give the 26 reasons why I love him, because he saw this on Tara's blog and thought he needed one too, so here is goes!!

1. He loves me as much as I love him
2.. He is the greatest friend a girl could ask for
3.. He speaks Spanish like a Mexican, and it’s so cute to watch him change from English Matt, to Mexican Matt
4.. He has been so good to me and so sensitive, with all of our fertility stuff.
5. He may make fun of all my stupid girlie shows that I watch, but in the end he usually ends up loving them as much as I do.
6. He has a strong testimony, and is such a good teacher
7. He is my favorite shopping buddy. He tells me what he thinks and he usually lets me get whatever I want.
8. He always tries to make me happy
9. He is the goofiest kid ever. And I know that may not seem like the best thing always, but he always keeps me entertained, and laughing
10..He has the cutest smile
11. He lets me talk all I want, and about whatever I want, and only sometimes rolls his eyes, but never tells me to be quiet, even if its really late at night and he is trying to sleep
12. He is a really clean person
13. He doesn’t stay mad for very long
14. He is always taller than me, no matter what shoes I wear.
15. He is the funniest dancer, and he’s pretty good even though he doesn’t think so.
16. He is almost as big of a social butterfly as I am
17. He is so good with kids, and loves kids I know he’s going to be the best dad
18. He usually apologizes first (he should he is the one that is always wrong! J/K)
19. He keeps me in line, when I’m being too crazy, snotty, or loud
20. He’s so laid back, compared to crazy me
21. He lets me choose where we go eat, and hardly ever complains because I don’t like Red Robin.
22. He always stays so calm, cool, and collected in a scary situation
23. He always eats whatever I cook, and doesn’t complain
24. He is a hard worker, even though he plays a lot at work too.
25. He always does the dishes, and he will even clean the house, and do the laundry sometimes.
26. 11.He tickles my back, massages it and my feet, even though he HATES it

2 comments:

Tara said...

Happy Birthday Matt! Very good reasons Katie!

Cindy said...

What a good wife you are! Hope Matt had a fun birthday :)